Precision Competition Espresso Filter B702TH24.5M by IMS
The B702TH24.5M is a precision filter baskets manufactured in Italy by the leading company Industria Materiali Stampati SpA.
With its 715 precision conic holes of a diameter of 300 micrometers each distributed over an area of Ø 49mm, this competition filter is the optimal filter for the most demanding Baristas desiring a consistent extraction and outstanding Italian Espresso.
The specific shape of the B702TH24.5M with the proper ratio between the base and height of the coffee puck in relation to capacity has specifically been designed by IMS to exploit the whole coffee puck and to facilitate the drying and expulsion.
Additional Technical Information of Filter B702TH24.5m
- Exclusive and patented perforation
- Number of Holes: 715 Hexagonal Spacing (M)
- Hole Diameter: 300 um
- Shape of the Hole: Circular with Conical cross section
- The number, distribution and shape of the holes are designed to optimize the extraction
- Competition Perforation: Re-laminated and Recalibrated
- Material: Steel AISI 304, food-grade certified
- Suitable for Tamper Diameter 58/58.4mm
- Compatible with some but not all models of: Ascaso, Astoria, Bezzera, Bfc, Bianchi, Brasilia, Conti, DID Orchestrale, E61, ECM, Elektra, Expobar, Faema, Fiorenzato, Fracino, Grimac, Iberital, Kees Van Der Westen, La Marzocco, La Nuova Era, La Pavoni, , Magister, Nuova Simonelli, Promac, Quality Espresso, Rancilio, Rocket, Royal First, SAB, Sanremo, Slayer, SV, Synesso, VFA, Vibiemme, Victoria Arduino, Wega